Thursday, April 15, 2010

You buy a game tomorrow...what do you bu ...

What game would you buy if you went to buy one tomorrow?You buy a game tomorrow...what do you bu ...
Burnout Paradise... I don't really get this thread.You buy a game tomorrow...what do you bu ...
Probably Army of Two.
This question doesn't even make sense. If I wanted a game, I'd go buy it today.
Halo 3. I bought it and played it for a few weeks before getting rid of it. And now I feel regret and shame. I feel like I've abandoned my son. son=h3
I guess Burnout: Paradise... but I'm waiting until new games come out, since I don't want any current games.
[QUOTE=''_Classic_Gamer_'']This question doesn't even make sense. If I wanted a game, I'd go buy it today.[/QUOTE] It make sense. It's just a stupid thread. BTW, I'd do what this person said. ^^
I'm picking up my Elite along with EA Skate and GTAIV tomorrow. I CANNOT WAIT!
Ninja Gaiden II.
If i bought a game tommorow it would be Fuel of war.
umm gta iv, i dont even like gta series that much but it is the best game that i dont have aparently.
GRID.
GTAIV, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, or LEGO Indiana Jones. GTAIV if I could only buy one.
[QUOTE=''JC346'']GRID.[/QUOTE]PEDO BEAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!
Alone in the Dark.
Orange Box
Well i'm going to pick up Mass Effect sometime this week. So that makes sense as my answer i guess.
[QUOTE=''XxG1GaR3XxX'']Orange Box[/QUOTE]So much better on the PC.
Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm. Sike! Don't do that to yourself. I'd get Lost Odyssey, but if you're not into JRPGs you could always wait 'til next week and get Battlefield: Bad Company or Alone in the Dark.
dragon ball z burst limit all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment