Thursday, April 15, 2010

I feel sorry for you xbox 360 owners...

You dont get to play the best game ever !

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 : GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS....

Except for you ppl who has PS3 and Xbox I feel sorry for you xbox 360 owners...
Ok...LOLOPINIONS.I feel sorry for you xbox 360 owners...
I don't care...
i think i'd stick with halo 3 and gears of war oh and the biggest online community on consoles
Lol,well too bad i have played it at my friends house and finished the game it is a masterpiece but to me its something to play it once or twice tops because MGS4 is basically more like a movie then a game from all the cutscenes it has:P so yeah i finished it and i returned playing my xbox 360 again as always.
Rub it in y don't ya! Nah i'm only joking I will be eventually be gettin a ps3 though with mgs4 just waiting for that tax return!
Stealth is boring enough as it is. Make half the game cutscenes and you have maybe the most boring creation ever. So what I'm saying is MGS4 blows big time.
Anyone want to start making bets on how long it takes this to get locked?
okay I have nothing to say because your right but understand its one game
Come on, somebody lock this.
[QUOTE=''Palantas'']Anyone want to start making bets on how long it takes this to get locked?[/QUOTE]Too long.
[QUOTE=''ExTrazz-SeWICX''] You dont get to play the best game ever !

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 : GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS....

Except for you ppl who has PS3 and Xbox [/QUOTE]LOl, you dont get two play two (or more) of the greatest games ever, GoW and Halo and others
[QUOTE=''ExTrazz-SeWICX''] You dont get to play the best game ever !

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 : GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS....

Except for you ppl who has PS3 and Xbox [/QUOTE]http://www.metacritic.com/games/xbox360/scores/http://www.metacritic.com/games/ps3/scores/We feel sorry for you as well. :o
I feel sorry that you're such a fanboy
  • lip chapstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment