Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NINJA GAIDEN 2 WEAPONs

First off i just got NG2 yesterday for my bday and startin playing it today and it is just completely awesome and gory.so what is your favorite weapon to use in NG2? i just started playing but i cant lie the lunar staff is friggin awesome.NINJA GAIDEN 2 WEAPONs
I like the two swords, the tallens and the staff the mostNINJA GAIDEN 2 WEAPONs
Dragon Sword. It has some the best and quickest combos. I also like the falcon blades. I don't really like Lunar in NG2. It doesn't feel like it did in the previous games, but that was the only weapon I used in NG, NGB and Sigma. The combos seem to take to long with Lunar,
My preferences of the weapons 1. Archfiends blade and True Dragon Sword: The two best swords in the game, wielded at once!2. Kusari-Gama: Might not look like much at first, but trust me learn how to use it, and it will be a weapon that you will be sadly switch away from :)3. The Eclipse scythe: Large, brutal and can always be counted on for a gory finish.4. Lunar Staff: in level 3 its basically the combination between a nunchuck, 2 morning-stars and the staff itself, who can hate that?5. The standard Dual Katanas: Two swords that will help you through a good part of the games bosses with ease.6. True Dragon Sword: Perfect mix of damage and speed, but unfortunately always overruled by the ones mentioned above7. The Tonfas: Great amount of damage, however doesn't have alot of range and not good for crowd-control against the larger fiends8. Vigoorian Flail : Although my all time favorite in NG1, the flail feels alot nerfed and ain't as good and 黚er cool as it used to be.9. Falcon Talons: Looks so cool in level 3, and probably one of the most hyped and expected weapons in the game, however they just don't deal enough damage for my own preferences, and they cover so little area, almost making them a one- on - one tool and not for bosses.
Vigoorian Flails %26 Lunar Staff
Dragon Sword and Falcon Talons, most balanced and probably have the fastest combo's. The Dragon sword is nearly perfected from the first game, speed, power, balance. The talons(claws) have so many combo's, every time I play I get suprised by the different things I pull off. Truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment