Tuesday, April 13, 2010

iPod wont connect...

So i connected my iPod to my xbox 360, went to music and couldn't find the portable device, looked all over and it wasn't detecting it, but it has 'do not disconnect' on the screen. Hold on, you may say, you have to download the optional media file! well, yes i've done that aswell, and reset my xbox, my ipod still isn't detected... does any1 know how i can solve this? ThanksiPod wont connect...
have u tried unplugging it from ur ipod and reconnecting it? ive had times where it doesnt detect i just simply reconnect the cable to the ipod and it detects it.iPod wont connect...
yes i have many times, still won't work.
hrm im stumped, is ur ipod up to date? try chargin it? and i never had to dl any optional drivers or updates but thats kinda useless
o is it like a touch or phone? cuz i read u cant use those with xbox i guess stuff like nano, mini and video
If it's a Touch, it won't work.If it's not a touch, resetting the iPod and resetting the Xbox should do it. If not, maybe something's corrupt and you need to do a restore via iTunes or something.
I'm not sure if this is correct, but I remember someone saying it only works with iPod Classic and iPhone and iPod Nano (The new style ones)Try the Xbox website FAQ, or google to see if anyone else had similar problems.
i've got a 30gb classic, had it for a couple of years, but it worked on my old xbox 360... have tried reseting xbox, will connect ipod to pc but resetting will take a while (over 4000 songs and about 50 videos lol)
hm, i actually had no idea you could do this. I just tried it with my ipod and it worked fine. I plugged it into the front of the console. I have one of the new 360's with the HDMI port BTW. I just plugged it in and went to media and then music and it came right up. Also I have a 30gb video ipod, I think its a 3rd generation.I found this on Xbox.com though...http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/digitalmedia/ipod.htm
was the ipod on?

No comments:

Post a Comment