Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Which GH is going to be better?

Guitar Hero Aerosmith or Guitar Hero Metallica? Personally I like Aerosmith more and I saw some of the songs that were going to be on the Aerosmith so I believe the Aerosmith will be betterALSO, Metallica is not a great band at allWhich GH is going to be better?
Anyone got an opinion?Which GH is going to be better?
[QUOTE=''reconhalo2playa'']ALSO, Metallica is not a great band at all[/QUOTE] whhaat are you smoking? metallica is an awesome band, some of the new stuff is kinda meh, but its still good, AEROSMITH sucks! but i dont know to much of there songs, personally i want GH: metallica more.
Well the only thing that defines the games will be the songs. If you like Aerosmith more than Metallica, its pretty obvious which game you will enjoy more. Its not like the gameplay will suddenly change. I prefer Metallica to Aerosmith, but they're both great bands.
[QUOTE=''hazbazz'']Well the only thing that defines the games will be the songs. If you like Aerosmith more than Metallica, its pretty obvious which game you will enjoy more. Its not like the gameplay will suddenly change. I prefer Metallica to Aerosmith, but they're both great bands. [/QUOTE] I like both bands too, but for very different reasons. I think GH:Metallica is going to be more fun because they are a more guitar-centric band. Aerosmith would be a ton of fun if there were singing. :-P
Metallica.

Though I think Metallica might be a bit annoying after a while, since all of their songs last 32,496,962 minutes.
I think metallica will be better
Both will be amazing but in my opinion i'll like metallica more because i like metallica more than areosmith.
Metallica for sure.
MetallicaBut I love both bands.
Metallica without a doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment