Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2 Xbox Live Accounts, 1 Xbox 1 TV?

Can you play games like GTA 4 or COD 4 online on the same xbox if you have 2 live accounts, 1 for you and 1 for a friend and only using one TV?2 Xbox Live Accounts, 1 Xbox 1 TV?
No, which sucks because my brother and I always want to be on at the same time... Only Halo 3, Gears Of War, GRAW games work.2 Xbox Live Accounts, 1 Xbox 1 TV?
I know those games work with one account, but what about if you use 2 xbox live accounts and log online? Can't you just invite your friend to the party and play?
I got 2 seperate Live accounts, not one and a guest.
Those game he listed do work with 2 seperate accounts on 1 360 and 1 TV.
Is it only those? Or can you play others?
no, realy the only game that does that is halo 3.
[QUOTE=''Devoo55'']No, which sucks because my brother and I always want to be on at the same time... Only Halo 3, Gears Of War, GRAW games work.[/QUOTE]Yeah he's right dude, only games that allow guests have the ability to invite others on one Xbox even if its a seperate account.

No comments:

Post a Comment