Thursday, April 15, 2010

TV is displaying only in black and white ...

Many apologies if this has been asked many times before.I just got my 360, and it seems when I play on my older TV using the default cables (yellow, white, red) it displays the Xbox 360 image. But without color. It's in black and white only.I tried on my other TV, and it plays it just fine. Has all the colors and everything.Neither of these TVs are in HD. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to make it display color. TV is displaying only in black and white ...
maybe, just MAYBE your tv is a black and white tv. just MAYBETV is displaying only in black and white ...
[QUOTE=''Ghost_702'']maybe, just MAYBE your tv is a black and white tv. just MAYBE[/QUOTE] -___-; Nope~
The only thing I can think of at this point is that your TV is really old and it has finally given up OR the TV isnt recieving the cables correctly. OR.. you can try and mess with your settings of the TV menu.
I never heard of this problem... type it in on google and see if anyone else has the same issue.
Are you in a PAL country? Perhaps the 60hz/50hz is going down well with your tv.
Make sure your SDTV switch on your AV cable is set correctly and try the PAL-50/PAL-60 settings in the dashboard. PAL-60 is an NTSC signal so if your TV doesn't support it, it'll be b%26w.
  • lip chapstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment