Tuesday, April 13, 2010

is the elite safe from the RROD

i was told that the elite was safe from the RROD is this trueis the elite safe from the RROD
The elite hasn't had the same number of hardware failures as the previous consoles.is the elite safe from the RROD
No, the elite can malfunction too, just like every piece of machinery ever made.
safe...ER
it'll last longer than a regular 360 i guess
Elite safe from RROD? ROFL. I dont lie and I can tell you this: I got the Elite at night and started playinig at almost 11 in the night and continued playing through the night :) At almost 4 I left it. In the morning I continued playing and in the afternoon I started the system adn it gave me the RROD. Thats withing 24 hours of purchase that I get a RROD. Anyways I called up the store and they said they would replace the whole thing right away. I plugged out the power and put it back in and the RROd went away so I didnt go to he store. So anyways I just wanted to tell you this. But dont worry theres 3 years of RROD warranty and jsut keep the system cool.
oh, your freakin picture above your name is hilarious. just to let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment