Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SKATE or Tony Hawk

Which of these do u think are better SKATE or any of the tony hawkSKATE is one of my favorite games ever made it is better then all the tony hawk games put togatherSKATE or Tony Hawk
I like Skate much better than the Tony Hawk games. More realistic, and an overall better feeling to it.SKATE or Tony Hawk
Skate by far man!
Way more realistic and the pros they got are most of my favs. I could keep going on but i don't want to spend all day writing!
tony hawk undergroudn 1 was the best skateboarding game imo, i have yet to play one that was close to that, but that is my opinion
skate, man i love it best game of all time imo.
yah to me it is one of the best games of all time
Tony Hawk's games are really arcady and Skate is more of a simulation, so it depends on what you're into. I enjoyed the Tony Hawk games a lot back in the day but now that I've played Skate(and own it)I can't go back to good 'ol Tony.
Oh yes tony hawk is arcady and i a dirty at SKATE
SKATE is the best skateboard game ever and im crazy as **** at it
skate, hands down.
The TH games are a joke now, they took a year off to rebuild their foundation and make it even better so they decide to make a skateboard balance board :P
Skate is better...
SKATE is just straight up 10 times better
/puts up flame shieldI always liked tony hawks and I liked proving ground more than skate. Skate was fun, but rather tedious for me, and I just love being able to randomly do lots of tricks in a huge combo!
[QUOTE=''Bloodbath_87'']I like Skate much better than the Tony Hawk games. More realistic, and an overall better feeling to it.[/QUOTE]
Tony Hawk..

I can't stand the realism of SKATE.
Skate hands down, it's just a better over all game in all areas. Graphics, game play, realism, texture, features, etc. It's just a better game, there is no comparison. Tony Hawk was the king for a long time, it's time to let go now, a new king has been crowned. Can you guys believe EA made this game?
Skate.
[QUOTE=''Iswed420'']SKATE is the best skateboard game ever and im crazy as **** at it[/QUOTE]Congrats on your first post.
[QUOTE=''JC346'']Skate.[/QUOTE]PEDO BEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment