Tuesday, April 13, 2010

XBOX 360: RPG CONSOLE of this generation ...

I knew that the 360 had a lot of RPG but I just compaired it to the RPG list for the PS3 and there is a lot bigger. The two final fantasy titles fill up the PS3 list but when compaired to whats already available on 360 and comming in the next two years then it doesnt even deserve to stand in it's shadow. Especially when it comes to the WRPG it seems that 360 has a much better selection, almost all WRPG on PS3 are multiplatform titles while 360 has exclusives such as Fable 2 and console exclusives such as Sacred 2. And with all the JRPG that were announced to be exclusive the 360 is the best choice for RPG fans. I'm not saying that the 360 is the better console since thats stil an opinion and every console has its own genres that its good at but I never expected that the 360 would be the best choice for RPG. Compair both list yourself if you dont believe me (I didnt believe it at first either).XBOX 360: RPG CONSOLE of this generation ...
It is kind of nice actually. I bought a 360 expecting to later buy a PS3 for the JRPGs, but the 360 really has a lot of the A to AA rpg series coming to it and then of course we have the WRPGs too, so I'm good with the 360 till FF13 and 13 VS come (which would appear to be a ways off).XBOX 360: RPG CONSOLE of this generation ...
360 RPGs > PS3 RPGs for me cause I hate Final Fantasy and that's all the PS3 has over the 360
ps3s final fantasy sucks so, what else do they got besides oblivion. i pick xb360
The 360 is shaping up to be the gamer's console.

No comments:

Post a Comment