Thursday, April 15, 2010

GTA 4 - Finish him achievement

Ok... So I have been trying to get this for awhile now. Can anyone make any suggestions? I can't seem to time just hitting the a button to dodge then hitting the button to counter. And it always seems like cops show up or I get swarmed by other people when I start a fight.. Any suggestions?GTA 4 - Finish him achievement
yea t took me a while 2 do this one but i found this video very helpful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWY0KvVtKx4hope i am not breaking any rules there:? GTA 4 - Finish him achievement
And make sure that you don't use cheats when you get it
Took me a bit but I just did it at the helitour area and got it really easily

Practice makes perfect

i wanna get this achievement but my xbox is away for repairs :(
i got it in the place where dwyane lives, the buildings that look like Xs or +s or watever, run around the building, push ppl n get them there, timing just takes a little time to get use it
i watched a vid on youtube for help u should 2
cool :)hopefully i be getting back soon
if your actually trying you should see the pattern people have when they fight with you with pushes and punches, i got mine as soon as i tryed for it
Thanks the video was very helpful! I got it 2nd try today!
[QUOTE=''privatewilliams''] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWY0KvVtKx4 [/QUOTE]linked!
if cops show up let them kill you get out of the hospital and continue to dodge by locking on then when their about to hit you press A then Y and you will get it eventually. Recommended places to go Statue of Liberty, Any local hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment