Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Australian NG2

Is the Australian version of ninja gaiden 2 edited/cencored in any way? Didn't read anything about it but I thought i'd check before I pick it up.

I can't freaking wait to get into another Ninja Gaiden game. Playing through Ninja Gaiden on hard to prepare. Australian NG2
I thought every game was censored in Australia to be honest :lol: I loved it when I was in Australia and I really want to go back, but being a gamer there would suck :lol:Australian NG2
[QUOTE=''Matt-4542'']I thought every game was censored in Australia to be honest :lol: I loved it when I was in Australia and I really want to go back, but being a gamer there would suck :lol:[/QUOTE]

It seems only the ''realistic'' violence gets cencored, like postal 2 or GTA for example. The kinda games where you lash out against inocent people and society. Games like NG2, Condemned 2, where the violence is much more disconected from everyday life, they seem to get through fine. You know what I mean?

Wait, Condemned 2 isn't cencored here is it?

In other words its not so much the violence or the content, but the context that violence is put in.

When its a cartoon-like ninja decapatating demons, they can see thats not as harmfull. At least I hope.
Yea, now I know what you meant. Lol, Iunno if its censored or not. I live in the states, Ive only been in Australia + New Zealand for 1 month of my 16 years :lol:
So glad i don't live in Australia, i hate it when games are getting censored / banned. All hail the true PAL version :)

No comments:

Post a Comment