Sunday, April 11, 2010

NG 2 questions (Spoilers!!!!!)

So I''m at chapter 14 preparing to fight the archfiend and I still have like 5 ''lives of the thousand gods'' in my inventory. I just wonder if I finish the game, do I still have those 5 ''lives of the thousands gods'' intact in my inventory in my second playthrough?NG 2 questions (Spoilers!!!!!)
As far as I know, you only keep your weapon upgrades into your next play-through.NG 2 questions (Spoilers!!!!!)
Well you can only pick Game plus on the same hard lvl, but yea if you beat the game and choose game plus then you will still have those lives of the thousand gods
If you reload the game once you beat it, you will. If you start a new game on the same difficulty, you won't.
ok thanks a lot
[QUOTE=''Trickshot771'']If you reload the game once you beat it, you will. If you start a new game on the same difficulty, you won't.[/QUOTE]But if you start a new game that allows you to keep ur inventory, life bar etc. then you won't be able to upload your Karma Score either. just FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment