Thursday, April 15, 2010

Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

:DBrothers in Arms: Hells Highway is probably my most anticipated game of 2008. It looks like this game could and might redefine WW2 shooters. The story looks excellent and it looks like it will pull you in. The graphics are definetiley next-gen and will impress and probably exceed my standards. Cannot wait for this game. Any new news on the game, please share. Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway
Looks good but is definitely not on my most anticipated list for 2008.Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway
i can't wait to get it :)
Wow I've been wondering what happened to this game. Last I heard it was suppose to be released in 2007 and I totally forgot about it. I just remember I was super stoked to play it so that's pretty cool that it's still coming out.
Ya it looks pretty sweet. I want it.
OMG, I had totally forgotten about this game. They need to start the GameTrailers marketing campaign right about...A MONTH AGO.Seriously, when I get this game, I don't want there to be only 3 people online! D:
The first two were sooo good, it's really nice to play a FPS that keeps your brain on its toes once in a while, the fast decision making that these games require is pretty rad. The graphics and story look incredible in this one, my only gripe is the cover system a la Vegas, I think something closer to Killzone 2 where you can take cover but the camera stays in first person would have been a lot better.
has to be in my top 5
id like to second everything everyone said. iv been eagerly awaiting since i finished my tour in normandy in Earned in blood
might be a good game (which is made doubly hard for it scince its a WWII era game) but overall popularity may be damaged by COD5, i know which i'd choose (the latter)
Only time will tell. Release date will be August 26.
I also can't wait until this game comes out.However, I downloaded the trailer the other night and to be honest, I wasn't overly impressed by the graphics. At least the graphics that made up the characters, their bodies, and movments. Actually looked like the original COD in quality. But then, maybe it's just me.
it is looking good, i just watched a video on the destructible cover, it's definitely shaping up to be one of the best WW II FPS's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment