Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unreal Tournament III or BF Bad company?

What game would be better if I were looking for an online game? Does UTIII have a ranking system?Unreal Tournament III or BF Bad company?
Neither! Ill stick with CoD 4 and Halo 3!!!Unreal Tournament III or BF Bad company?
It depends if your looking for more of a Fast-Paced FPS or more of a War shooter.If fast paced I would say Unreal 3 and if your looking for more of a War shooter I'd go for BF:BC.
Halo 3= Horrible. And I've played COD4 way too much. So that's why I want a new game to play, Thanks for answering. -.-
i would say unreal tournament. i didn't realy like bad company demo. there is bad company demo so if u want to try that out. u can .
UT3 FTW :D

It's always been amazing with online
Honestly get UT3 it'll have alot more online content if that's what you're looking for.
the battlefeidl bad company demo is really not good..the vehicles are so overpowering..i mean it takes more than 3 RPG shots to shoot a tank down, but the tank can kill you with one shot..the helicopter is so overpowering...its really an unbalanced game, plus cod 4 is much better......i play cod4 when i want pure gunplay, i play halo 3 when im in the mood for vehicles, also halo 3 is not crap, i dont know why you would think it, but its your opinion.Get UNREAL Tournament 3!!! UT2004 was amazin, and this one is too
UT3 is really fasted paced, much more than halo. Expect to die a lot, even if you are good.
I'm getting both but I'd say UT3 over Bad Company simply because I've already played the full version of the game and know that it's awesome.
[QUOTE=''w4rgasm'']UT3 FTW :D It's always been amazing with online[/QUOTE]FATALITY!!! M-M-MONSTER KILL KILL KILL!!! BERSERKER!!! RAMPAAAGE!!!Hot damn I love UT3 so much!
[QUOTE=''Ventric''][QUOTE=''w4rgasm'']UT3 FTW :D It's always been amazing with online[/QUOTE]FATALITY!!! M-M-MONSTER KILL KILL KILL!!! BERSERKER!!! RAMPAAAGE!!!Hot damn I love UT3 so much![/QUOTE]Too bad the voices don't sound like that on UT3.. at least when I played it he just says MONSTER KILL. And doesn't echo it..
[QUOTE=''Hatefish2''][QUOTE=''Ventric''][QUOTE=''w4rgasm'']UT3 FTW :D It's always been amazing with online[/QUOTE]FATALITY!!! M-M-MONSTER KILL KILL KILL!!! BERSERKER!!! RAMPAAAGE!!!Hot damn I love UT3 so much![/QUOTE]Too bad the voices don't sound like that on UT3.. at least when I played it he just says MONSTER KILL. And doesn't echo it..[/QUOTE]Surely you jest!
[QUOTE=''Ironre5'']the battlefeidl bad company demo is really not good..the vehicles are so overpowering..i mean it takes more than 3 RPG shots to shoot a tank down, but the tank can kill you with one shot..the helicopter is so overpowering...its really an unbalanced game, plus cod 4 is much better......i play cod4 when i want pure gunplay, i play halo 3 when im in the mood for vehicles, also halo 3 is not crap, i dont know why you would think it, but its your opinion.Get UNREAL Tournament 3!!! UT2004 was amazin, and this one is too[/QUOTE] Tanks are so easy to take out.. Use recon and then use the airstrike. Demolition=Land mine not to mention the rocket launcher. I've had no problems with tanks. Taking a helicopter down is pretty easy too. I thought this was a thread between two games not which titles that are out are better. I'd say BF:BC because i love the demo.
Just what I have seen from the demo, I would say BF bad company.
[QUOTE=''Ventric''][QUOTE=''Hatefish2''][QUOTE=''Ventric''][QUOTE=''w4rgasm'']UT3 FTW :D It's always been amazing with online[/QUOTE]FATALITY!!! M-M-MONSTER KILL KILL KILL!!! BERSERKER!!! RAMPAAAGE!!!Hot damn I love UT3 so much![/QUOTE]Too bad the voices don't sound like that on UT3.. at least when I played it he just says MONSTER KILL. And doesn't echo it..[/QUOTE]Surely you jest![/QUOTE]Huh? I'm not familiar with Ventric lingo.
Thats a tough choice. Im stuck between Alone in the Dark and Bad Company but I guess I completely forgot UTIII....now I'm really stuck....
UT3 for the guy above me, and the OP.
Most definately Bad Company. I had UT3 on PS3, and it sucks...
Bad Company... I have UT3 on the ps3 and I don't think its that great. I think it is too much of the same thing. respawn-rush the rocket launcher-die.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment