Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Is anyone else interested in APB?

I was discussing this game with my friend and he didn't even know about it. I'm hoping to hear more info on at it E3 next month but here's a link on the game for anyone who hasn't heard of it.[url]http://apb-evolved.com[/url] Is anyone else interested in APB?
Doesnt sound to good IMO, and the characters look really cheesy, or alteast the 2 drawings of them.Is anyone else interested in APB?
I think it has potential, I could be wrong though.
It definately has potential, but it doesnt sount like I would like it :lol:
It's looks like it could do something. I don't think I'll be buying it though. My be a fun rent.
I've been wanting to play an MMO on my 360. Either Age of Conan or APB would be nice. They have actually been working on APB since 2005, it should be getting close.
i've been following it for a while, it should be really good as long as they can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment