Sunday, April 11, 2010

IGN Battlefield Bad Company Review!

Got a 8.6 if you dont feel like reading get hyped http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/882/882183p1.htmlgetting ready to watch video review. All those cod4 people who said it was going to fail dont even post.IGN Battlefield Bad Company Review!
I knew it wouldn't fail but i never expected a 9.0 game. Glad it got an 8.6 i thought it would get around that. Gonna go read it and edit this in a sec.Edit: I can't wait to buy this game. It'll be loads of fun. Can't wait to play a different map lol. My most anticipated game currently gonna play the demo all weekend.IGN Battlefield Bad Company Review!
[QUOTE=''craigalan23''] I knew it wouldn't fail but i never expected a 9.0 game. Glad it got an 8.6 i thought it would get around that. Gonna go read it and edit this in a sec.Edit: I can't wait to buy this game. It'll be loads of fun. Can't wait to play a different map lol. My most anticipated game currently gonna play the demo all weekend.[/QUOTE] I know what you mean but wishing they had just added co op and some other tweaks to make it Triple A but Im still very hyped and cant wait to get my copy and be top in the leaderboards because im going to play at least 24 hours next week alone
It got a 9.25 in GameInformer so I'll defiantly be getting it.
That review was a little naggy but im happy with the score. IGN reviews hard so thats an awsome score. excited to get a coppy of my own. :)
[QUOTE=''grunt1096'']It got a 9.25 in GameInformer so I'll defiantly be getting it.[/QUOTE]Ya. Ive grown to like the reviews from Game informer. there realy balanced. They try realy hard to find the good in games unlike IGN just exposing all the faults.
Cool beans
I really dont understand what was so bad about it to get a 8.6 just because it didnt have co-op?
[QUOTE=''raylewisnfl52'']I really dont understand what was so bad about it to get a 8.6 just because it didnt have co-op?[/QUOTE] yeah me too but I guess they kept nagging on story slightly and health stab injector. But suprisingly didnt touch on multiplayer at all. I dont know if this is the new thing but I think reviews need to mention multiplayer more first MGS4 no reviewer talked about multiplayer no this.
This game looks mint, too bad my 360 died, the Frostbite engine is awesome looking
After playing the demo, I'm not feeling that score.
Im glad it comes out on monday it's 108 here and i'd probably end up overheating my xbox 360. Cooldown starts on sunday perfect timing.
[QUOTE=''Dutch_Mix''] After playing the demo, I'm not feeling that score. [/QUOTE] Yeah-- I definitely want this to be a good game to get my friends and I off COD4, but it better be different than the demo.
[QUOTE=''PacBoy23'']Got a 8.6 if you dont feel like reading get hyped http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/882/882183p1.htmlgetting ready to watch video review. All those cod4 people who said it was going to fail dont even post.[/QUOTE] Game Informer gave it a 9.3.
They gave the 'Presentation' a 8.0, calling the menu system 'Old School' and complained about there only being 8 maps. How sad.
So many games are hyped up to hell %26 come up short, this game seems like one of those rare pleasant surprises, especially during the game dry summer season
I cant wait :)
This game looks awesome... the demo was pretty good too... I'm looking forward to renting it or buying it.
Im way excited already got it pre-ordered
The more I hear about this game and the more reviews I read, the more I want it. The demo was enough to insure my purchase. It's time for at least a change from Call of Duty 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment