Thursday, April 15, 2010

CoD4 vs Halo3 vs Bioshock

Which one of these top seller first person shooters do u think is betterI like CoD4 a lot more halo gets old and boring after a while and bioshock isnt my kind of game and it freaks the **** out of meCoD4 vs Halo3 vs Bioshock
Single Player- Bioshock, easily.Multiplayer- Halo. Yes, its over-rated and boring if youre by yourself but its a good game to kick back and relax while playing with friends after work.CoD4 vs Halo3 vs Bioshock
COD4 beats all of them.
what i still think they shouls have done is put some type of xbox live in bioshock
I have only played Halo 3 and COD4, in my opinion COD4 is better. Also I was in blockbuster the yesterday and they are selling pre played copies of Bioshock for $25. Since I've never played it, should I buy it??
Story-Bioshock (even with it's terrible endings and last ''boss'')MultiPlayer-Call Of Duty 4Co-Op-Halo 3I think they all have their moments, but if I had to choose 1 to keep out of all 3 I would choose Call Of Duty 4 just for replay value alone.
Yea! Hell, I might go pick it up again now.
Halo 3 and CoD4 are tied the best out of the 3. I mean sure, Bioshock was good, but what games are we still playing? And Halo is just as ''pld and boring after awhile'' as CoD4. Both great games.
COD 4
But overall what do u think is the bestCod4 story is fun but easy its live is amazing Bioshock only has campaign and it is good and my favorite part of halo is forge
[QUOTE=''CoD4Soldier24'']But overall what do u think is the bestCod4 story is fun but easy its live is amazing Bioshock only has campaign and it is good and my favorite part of halo is forge[/QUOTE] Overall, Halo really, no question. Just as good quality, but alot longer campaign. Forge, theatre and amazing live. Uhm, CoD, short but good campaign, amazing live and customization. They're both great, just halo offers more. Not to mention the DLC in Halo. I found the 1 map pack CoD has to be quite lame at best, while Halo's ones are greatOh yeah, custom games are also great. Forge, custom games and theatre make Halo limitless.
single player so easily bioshock, then halo 3 probably, then cod4,multiplayer i'd probably say CoD4 cuz of the bigger customization and the mini achievments things i forget what its called, halo 3 multiplayer is pretty fun, and bioshock just doesnt have multiplayer sadly
BioShock anyday FTW!But yes .. if we take into account the multiplayer ..i'd be forced to say Halo 3!
I really never finished bioshock what makes the ending so bad???
Easily Bioshock is the best game of the three- one of the most intriuging story lines ever written. COD4 and halo 3 are good also but the images and gameplay of Bioshock are unforgettable
For intense multiplayer matches and singleplayer experience: Call of Duty 4For an amazing storyline: BioShockWhen you want to mess around and do stupid stuff: Halo 3.
Bioshock is really overrated. I really don't see what everyone see's in it. I rented it for a week, finished it and.... seriously! I found it pretty scary and sure it was fun, but never, i say NEVER a buy. Rent.
I know i really dont like it that much at all it is not that god and it freaks me out a lot
[QUOTE=''CoD4Soldier24''] Which one of these top seller first person shooters do u think is betterI like CoD4 a lot more halo gets old and boring after a while and bioshock isnt my kind of game and it freaks the **** out of me[/QUOTE] Bioshock = storylineCoD4= Graphics and online playHalo 3 = frustration.
Never played COD4. Should be getting Bioshock 2moz and i hav halo which i do enjoy playing. Occasionally it does get a little boring but i tend to play a mixture of custom and matchmade games. Campaign was pretty poor tbh and is slightly less lame on co-op.

No comments:

Post a Comment