Thursday, April 15, 2010

I want to buy a game this month.

Does anybody have any recommendations on what to buy? Preferably a Q1 or Q2 release from this year. I like FPS games with addictive game play and Rpg's. I have already got COD:4, Gears, GTA4, Oblivion, Bored of halo 3. Any1 have any suggestions?I want to buy a game this month.
u can grab the demo of battlefield bad company and then buy it on the 25th I want to buy a game this month.
Crap, you got all of my suggestions already. Well, lets see. Assassin's Creed, Rock Band, Bioshock, F.E.A.R., and thats pretty much all i can think of off the top of my head. But check around the selection at stores, Almost always i find a game i want when im just browsing at Wal-Mart.
Yeah i got the demo its sweet, but the online play is too laggy when a bunch of things are happening in an area. which is usually quite often. Does any1 know if the actual game will fix that? I've beaten assasin's creed. And Rock Band I play when my friend comes over. I heard Bioshock and FEAR are sweet but i sort of want a newer game from this year Q1 or Q2.Thanks for the suggestions tho.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
I know you would prefer a game released this year, but you said you like RPGs so I'd recommend Mass Effect if you haven't played it already.
  • lip chapstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment