Thursday, April 15, 2010

I am now RROD-Free

Well, I have a 360, that would get the RROD maybe once a day, now though, I never get it. So all I did was put the 360 on a box of cheerios (because we dont have a table of the proper height) and put a fan at the back. Voila, now I am red ring of death free.I am now RROD-Free
YAY!

Air ventilation is a big factor in the causes of the RRoD, which is why M$ recommend having your console upright, not that I do it, but whatever.
I am now RROD-Free
[QUOTE=''kamikaze_pigmy'']YAY!

Air ventilation is a big factor in the causes of the RRoD, which is why M$ recommend having your console upright, not that I do it, but whatever.
[/QUOTE]Your saying that MS says we should all have are systems vertical? Cause I'm running both of my horizontal and never had a problem *knocks on wood*
[QUOTE=''boostud''][QUOTE=''kamikaze_pigmy'']YAY!

Air ventilation is a big factor in the causes of the RRoD, which is why M$ recommend having your console upright, not that I do it, but whatever.
[/QUOTE]Your saying that MS says we should all have are systems vertical? Cause I'm running both of my horizontal and never had a problem *knocks on wood* [/QUOTE]I'm with you - mine is horizontal - plus my shelf unit my system is on doesn't have any room to put it up on it's side anyway. Mine as well (knocking on wood) have had no problems.
I enjoy a good sandwich.
[QUOTE=''Ventric'']I enjoy a good sandwich.[/QUOTE]No idea how this relates - but it's funny anyway !!!
A cat is fine too.
[QUOTE=''Ventric'']A cat is fine too.[/QUOTE] tops well with a small child.
If it RROD once, most likely you are just postponing the inevitable with the fan. Once you have the RROD, it's going finally fail totally at some point. Safe bet is just to send it in and get it over with, especially before anymore great games get released.
ever heard pork and beans by weezer ''chip munked''?? pretty badass

No comments:

Post a Comment