Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Achievement

Ok, so we've had the 'whats the 360 game you've played' thread which is still going kinda strong.whats the first achievement you ever earned?Mine I believe Was, Escape the Imperial sewers, for 50G in Oblivion.First Achievement
Finished the first level achievement in Condemned: Criminal Origins. First Achievement
''Fear the Pink Mist'' Halo 3, 5 kills in a row with a needler
''Teacher's Pet'' in Splinter Cell DA (finish the tutorial mission)
Canonized for Saints Row
My first achievement was for completing the first mission in Rainbow Six Vegas, I think.
My first achievement was Canonized, Saints Row.
I think it'd have to be finishing the Assasin's Creed tutorial, or whichever was the first achievement there.
an achievement for the mp on perfect dark
Break out of the Prison in GOW.
Mine was Group Photo in Dead Rising. Ah, memories...
[QUOTE=''Vadoc81'']Break out of the Prison in GOW.[/QUOTE]Same
either the cod 3 tutorial or the rainbow six vegas first mission.Not sure as it was over a year
Mine was 50gp for finishing training in COD2. I unlocked it December 2nd 2005 (UK 360 launch day).
what ever the first achievement on GRAW was, cause that was my first game on the 360
Free Fall in Dead Rising. I got it because I fell off a shelf in the warehouse.
Escaping the sewers in Oblivion
Something in PGR3 lol (LAUNCH TITLE)
zen and the art of reloading, in gears of war
oblivion the one you will escape............ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment