Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What is the next game you are getting

I am probly going to get battlefield then after that fable 2What is the next game you are getting
Champions of Norrath after I get a PS2.What is the next game you are getting
Bad Company
DBZ Burst limit or Saints row
LOST or Eternal Sonata.
Too Human would be the one for me
me and my friend was gonna get either army of two or fear.
I plan to buy after exams

The Darkness
Double Agent

For my birthday

Ninja Gaiden 2
Call of Duty 4 GOTY Edition
Vegas 2

I was going to get AITD but its not looking too good right now lol. Too Human is probably the next one I will get.
I'm getting Battlefield: Bad Company and Unreal Tournament 3. I also might get Alone In the Dark but I'm gonna wait for reviews first.
Guitar hero world tour
Battlefield: BC on tuesday. I can't wait.
BF:BCCiv. Rev.Fable2Fallout 3And then I'll save for the PS3.
Civilization revolution
Brothers In Arms:Hell's Highway
unreal and maybe bad company
I'm gonna get GRAW then probably Fable 2
[QUOTE=''Schreek'']Guitar hero world tour[/QUOTE]You're not buying another game till November?
Ninja Gaiden 2.
NCAA Football 09 and I still haven't played Bioshock so I'll probably buy that too.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment