Tuesday, April 13, 2010

360 fighting games?

I haven't seen any good fighting games on the 360 lately. Have you?360 fighting games?
Virtua Fighter 5 is pretty good.360 fighting games?
SC4 is on the way, as is Street Fighter 2 HD Remix. And Street Fighter 4 next year.
i guess i can wait for sc4, but the involvement of star wars characters kinda changes the whole experience for me...
I'm really looking forward to SCIV. Nothing good is really out in terms of fighting games, IMO.
I never tried it but Guilty Gear X2 just became an xbox original
[QUOTE=''cronew1'']I never tried it but Guilty Gear X2 just became an xbox original[/QUOTE]Great fighter but I don't know what the emulation quality is like on it on 360.Unfortunately it doesnt really matter as Guilty Gear X on PS2 is much better. Until one of SCIV or the Street Fighter's hits later in the year I would suggest plonking a bit of cash on either GGX, Street Fighter Alpha Anthology or SF Anniversary Edition (SFII, or SFII and SF3 if your in the states) Edit: All are for PS2.Or if you really want to splash the cash get MvC2 off eBay. Also for Ps2 (although available on Xbox and I beleive Dreamcast)
Right now there are no new fighting games, the only two are DOA4 and VF5. But there are three future releases that, I think, will be nice: Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter IV and Battle Fantasia.On Xbox Live Arcade there are quite some also, Mortal Kombat 3, Street Fighter II and Fatal Fury Special. I can't remember if these are all the available games, though.
DOA4 is the best one in my opinion at the moment but its growing old....
I wouldn't suggest buying XBLA's SFII. It's not a very good translation and the online is terrible (if it's even still alive) I'd wait for HD Remix.
Don't forget DBZ! Ohh and there is Def Jam Icon though that was garbage imo.
I forgot to mention, maybe you can try some original xbox games. GGX2, DOA3, DOAU, SF Anniversary collection or Marvel vs Capcom 2 (although this one does not run properly, at least on my 360, it's a lot slower and the sprites look strange). I recently tried playing the Capcom Fighting Evolution disc, but it's not supported yet. And since MS doesn磘 seem interested in backwards compatibility anymore, I guess the only option is to play it on the old box.

No comments:

Post a Comment