Thursday, April 15, 2010

Anybody else excited for battlefield;bc

I though that battlefield 1942 and battlefield 2 were both amazing games, so this is definitely something I'm going to pick up.Anybody else excited for battlefield;bc
Hell ya! I think this game looks pimp!Anybody else excited for battlefield;bc
Waiting for it.
[QUOTE=''yoshi-lnex'']I though that battlefield 1942 and battlefield 2 were both amazing games, so this is definitely something I'm going to pick up.[/QUOTE]Actually, despite really enjoying the demo, and loving how similar it is to BF2, I probably wont be picking it up.I dont know, I guess I just had my fill after spending 6+ months with BF2, and now the last 6 months or so playing COD4...I need something that doesnt invovle killing in a modern warfare setting.
played demo. Okay not great Mp kinda sucks for sniping. but yeh its okay. Its a little ''stiff'' not quite a cod 4 beater but its a defo a game i will play for the singleplayer experiance

i liked the demo but im not going to buy it, ive got r6v2 and cod4 still. no need for another shooter
Hell yah im excited! The demo is so awesome and addicting, imagine what the real game will be like!!
i think i will...the demo is so good and the destructable environments are amazing.....im bored and need a new game anyway
[QUOTE=''grimm579''] Hell ya! I think this game looks pimp![/QUOTE] *Facepalm*Anyway, the demo was really impressive IMO, and while I thought the explosions looked better in the Beta, Im definately picking this up. I dont know when, so Im going to rent it when it comes out till I save money.
Boycotting = engaged.
[QUOTE=''metallica225'']Hell yah im excited! The demo is so awesome and addicting, imagine what the real game will be like!![/QUOTE] Took the words right out of my mouth. I cant put it down. Its a refreshment from the 9-10 months of cod4. Moving on never felt so good.
[QUOTE=''Ventric'']Boycotting = engaged.[/QUOTE] you have no soul
im not
It looks like a great game but probably am going to pass and get back to playing Call of Duty 4 again.
Definitely picking up the Gold Edition on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment