Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Need Help finding a game to play , Need ...

Okay recently i decided to get darksector well i beat it by the time my 7 days were up so i took it in and exchanged it for assassins creed. Assassins creed i just can't seem to get into. So i'm left with not sure what to get I Have Skate, GTA4, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Army of two, Spinter Cell Double Agent, dead Rising, Gears Of War, Need for Speed Carbon All I can think of i have I was Thinking of maybe StrangleHold? Burnout Paradise? Nba Homecourt? Give me Some Suggestions plz Need Help finding a game to play , Need ...
Mass Effect, COD4 and BioshockNeed Help finding a game to play , Need ...
Bioshock is a good one to get into, id probrably grab that game if i were in your position. also Ninja gaiden 2 or DMC 4 if you like slashers.
I'm just going to name the best games I've played.- Gears Of War- Call Of Duty 4- Grand Theft Auto 4- Rainbow Six Vegas 2- The Orange Box- Bioshock - Mass Effect- Burnout Paradise- Devil May Cry 4- Halo 3- F.E.A.R.- Guitar Hero 3- Rock BandI'm probably forgetting a few, but there you go.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment