Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Does anyone know where can I get it from ...

Hey everyone ....!!I just bought a XBOX 360 with halo and mass affect ... anyway I started a new profile on www.xbox.com to start playing on XBOX live .... but it start as a silver memmbership ...and to get it to a gold account I have to buy a prepaid card and here comes my question ....on the XBOX 360 package ..it is written that you get 1 month free gold account trial , but I couldn't find it ...so my only gusse is that it is written somewhere in the box ( the redeem code ) ... Can anyone tell where can I find it ??! or where it is usually ??!and sorry for the long talk ... Does anyone know where can I get it from ...
Is your first language English?Does anyone know where can I get it from ...
[QUOTE=''Ventric'']Is your first language English?[/QUOTE]First this is not related to my question at all .. so if you can't do any good the least you can do is shut the hell up ..!!second NO!! English is not my first language .
calm down man sometimes offers only count in countries that speak primary english Eg britain and america
you have to make a new account on the system, like create a new profile and select join xbox live, then you'll make a gamertag and then you get the 1-month free, oh and u'll new a e-mail account without a profile already linked to it.
I will try that ...... thx alot man
I think the Gold account kicks in automatically the first time you actually log in from your XBOX onto Live. I remember having the Gold account for a month and not really realizing it until i got the notice that I had to downgrade to Silver.The title of this post reminds me of Gauntlet. ''Blue Warrior is now IT!'' ''Red Valkyrie is now IT!''
Make a new account on your xbox, select Silver, when you do it will say you are elidgable for a free month of xbox live gold would you like to redeem this offer, You then select Yes and you are off! You can actually do this up to 3 times with different accounts.
You have to register for Xbox Live on your 360 to get the free month. Sorry bro. You can always make a new one with a different email address.
[QUOTE=''Gadar1''] [QUOTE=''Ventric'']Is your first language English?[/QUOTE]First this is not related to my question at all .. so if you can't do any good the least you can do is shut the hell up ..!!second NO!! English is not my first language .[/QUOTE]Word to the wise, calm down and watch your lanquage.
Create a new account, when it asks you what membership you want, select Silver, it'll then ask you if you're sure you want to stick with Silver, say yes, then it will tell you you're eligible for a free 1 month Gold trial. Oh, and you really should calm down, the guy only asked if English was your first language, sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment