Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What game will you be playing this weeke ...

I don't know if I have it in me to do anohter play through Ninja Gaiden, but I might try to finish off the Episodes in The Orange BoxWhat game will you be playing this weeke ...
Probably MGS4 again for single player and Halo 3 for MP with some friends.What game will you be playing this weeke ...
probably going to try out ninja gaiden, then try to get 100% in gta 4, i got 89% completed
[QUOTE=''Matt-4542'']Probably MGS4 again for single player and Halo 3 for MP with some friends.[/QUOTE]wow...lucky!! i wish i could afford a ps3...as for me i'm thinkin an about getting lost oddyssey
[QUOTE=''jericoY2J''] [QUOTE=''Matt-4542'']Probably MGS4 again for single player and Halo 3 for MP with some friends.[/QUOTE] wow...lucky!! i wish i could afford a ps3...as for me i'm thinkin an about getting lost oddyssey[/QUOTE]Lol, Im just glad I got it for Christmas :lol: After I got my 360 at launch my dad said he would never buy another console again because he thinks theyre overpriced (Although I agree with him when the PS3 launched. $600! Not many good games! Ill pass now) and he knew I really wanted one for MGS4 so he got my brother and I both one. Regarding your sig- I dont remember if you find out Snakes name in MGS1-2, but you find out in 4 :wink:
Vegas 2, COD4, and Gears Of War.
EA Skate.
I would have to say Gears of War.Maybe some Vegas 2.But I will probably end up playing Bourne Conspiracy
I am going to try and get through Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and Stranglehold, I doubt I will get through them, but I do want to get some progress in them.
Yeah, I have a challenge to contend with this weekend, so I will probably pop in GRAW as well as Call of Duty 2 and still make time for some CoD4 or Halo 3 multiplayer. :D
None, studying for my last two exams
Turok and The Darkness. I just bought them yesterday and like them so far.
Baldur's Gate and Oblivion.Maybe some Lego Complete Saga to get some additional achievements. I hate that some acheivements require online play.
[QUOTE=''djphelps''] Baldur's Gate and Oblivion.[/QUOTE]Baldur's Gate is like Samuel Adams: Always a good decision.I'm going to be playing Team Fortress, unless I run out of controllers, in which case I'll probably play drinking games, with Sam Adams'.
Halo 3 and Oblivion
Deadliest Catch, GRID and MGS4.
Lost Odyssey and maybe some Command %26 Conquer 3.
Probably just Buku Sudoku and GTA4.
Forza 2. It's always a b*** re-learning the Nordschleife!:evil:
A little Devil May Cry on the 360 and a lot of MGS 4

No comments:

Post a Comment