Thursday, April 15, 2010

Am I the only one who got bored of Ninja ...

I rented the game, and within 2 hours I was bored. You basically do the same thing over again, how many times can I do the same thing, but in different enviroments. Am I the only one who got bored of Ninja ...
I got bored of it after I finished the first chapter.... But I did get a new computer right after I finished it so maybe thats whyAm I the only one who got bored of Ninja ...
No not really, it all depends on what you like.
[QUOTE=''CaptinKyle''] how many times can I do the same thing, but in different enviroments. [/QUOTE] Welcome to Gaming?
yeah youre the only one GOTY:ng2
yes see a shrink what did you expect from a second ninja gaiden?
i played the demo and got somewhat bored with it before i ever finished it. it was SO repedative. walk 10-20 feet kill 4-8 guys walk another 10-20 feet kill 4-8 more guys etc. etc. etc.
[QUOTE=''vendettared468''][QUOTE=''CaptinKyle''] how many times can I do the same thing, but in different enviroments. [/QUOTE] Welcome to Gaming? [/QUOTE]haha...very true
Yes you are the only one. I guess after shooting thousands of bullets it gets boring too huh?.
I got bored in the demo
I played the demo 10 times and still love it when I go through it, can't wait till I buy it
I beat the game eight times and I'm currently bored of it. I think I deserve to be, though.
all of you who are bored with your copy of the game, i'll buy it off you.. here in japan, you have a far better chance of ordering from ebay than waiting for it to ship here..
[QUOTE=''vendettared468''][QUOTE=''CaptinKyle''] how many times can I do the same thing, but in different enviroments. [/QUOTE] Welcome to Gaming? [/QUOTE]very nicly stated...
No Doubt! I really wanted to like this piece, howeva game play kinda fizzled out after the 3rd chapter for me.
Maybe its not your type of game.
[QUOTE=''Tyman360'']I got bored of it after I finished the first chapter.... But I did get a new computer right after I finished it so maybe thats why[/QUOTE] Same here, except it took me TWO chapters to get bored. No offence, it just wasnt my cup of tea. The series has become quite repetitive for my taste. Prior to Ninja Gaiden 2, I had my fill of Ninja Gaiden Sigma and I didnt think too much of that game either. I guess I prefer Devil May Cry 4 over the bunch, because I actually finished DMC4.
[QUOTE=''bulletwitch1'']all of you who are bored with your copy of the game, i'll buy it off you.. here in japan, you have a far better chance of ordering from ebay than waiting for it to ship here.. [/QUOTE] Offer? :P
Must not be your type of game .Thats life ...
i wasnt really liking it either through ch 1 -3,but i continued to eventually beat the game and i am currently on ch 7 on a new game+.all the chapters are good except for chapter 3.the problem is in the first 2 your getting used to everything then all of a sudden they throw a really bad chapter at you.i can see how some ppl didnt like it.but my response is you didnt play the rest of the game. oh yeah chapter 1and 2 are better in a new game plus because at this point you already know the controls so you can enjoy those levels fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment