Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Is my 360 a first generation 360? (the o ...

I traded my 360 for a wii a couple months ago, and i noticed it had no demos on it, now my freind who has a 360 pro bought it new, and it came with demos. since i traded the 360 i had no controll over when the person bought it, so my basic question is, did all 360's start off with demos when bought new? or is that somthing they started later? maybe the person i traded the wii to just deleted them off the hard drive?thanksIs my 360 a first generation 360? (the o ...
hahahahahahahaha. You made such a big mistake trading your beast for a baby. Name 10 good games for Wii. You can't! I can name ten for 360: Gears Of WarHalo 3Call Of Duty 4Rainbow Six Vegas 2BioshockAssassins CreedMass EffectDead RisingBurnout ParadiseArmy Of TwoFEARForza Motorsport 2 Actually 12. And those are just great games. Dont make me mention all the good games. Haha. Good Luck with getting some okay games. Is my 360 a first generation 360? (the o ...
They do that with the 360 arcade version, which replaced the Core. So yes, they recently started doing that.
You sir just got yourself an EPIC FAIL.
Wii...

lol

You got ripped off BIG time
The wii's actually a very fun console but to each his own. Anyway you can just download demos off of live.
The Wii is a very fun console SSBB alone is worth buying it. ANYWAY my friend got his 360 when it first came out and it has never broken on him. I got mine a year later and have gone through 4 since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment