Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So I finished playing the Tales of Vespe ...

And if you like any of the other Tales games, you're going to love this. The only other Tales game I played was Tales of Symphonia, and it's pretty close to that.If you haven't played a Tales game before and if you're a fan of JRPGs, then try it out.BTW, it's not on the American marketplace yet I think. I got it from the Japanese marketplace (it might be on there, I don't know). So I finished playing the Tales of Vespe ...
Cool, but sadly I don't know how to make a Japanese account.:( I tried but I gave up when it told me where do I live, and sense I can't read japanese you get the point.So I finished playing the Tales of Vespe ...
I have a Japanese Silver XBL account, so I might get around to checking this out later. I just can't read Kanji. Oh well. I'll try this out sometime as I'm looking forward to it. I hope a US version comes out soon.
Well the Japanese demo is, for some reason, completely in English. It was the same thing for the Ninja Gaiden II demo.
Tales of Symphonia was pretty good..

The cutscenes every 10 minutes got a bit annoying to me, but whatever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment