Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spider-Man Web of Shadows gameplay

I haven't liked a Spider-Man game since Ultimate Spider-Man came out for the original xbox and that one had too many stupid races. I've been following this one and it looks like we may finaly have a bad ass Spider-Man game.http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35351.htmlYour thoughts people...Spider-Man Web of Shadows gameplay
It looks good but I dont know if I will be a fan of the slow down/bullet time.Spider-Man Web of Shadows gameplay
I just saw this video and I'm proud to say that, for the first time, I'm excited for a Spider-Man game.Go figure. :D
[QUOTE=''Sig12047'']It looks good but I dont know if I will be a fan of the slow down/bullet time.[/QUOTE] I hear you Sig, but if they can make the fighting mechanism fluid I can handle the Max Payne bullet time.
I was excited for this game and It is defiantly going to be a buy as long as they implement a swinging system like spider-man 2. I don't think I've ever had as much fun as that game and all I did was just swing around and thats it.
I really like the idea, and have been waiting for a game like this for a while, but the slow-motion seems to chop up the action instead of increasing it's intensity.Maybe i'm wrong but i hope it isn't in the too much.
just saw the gameplay n stuff, pretty awesome how spidey is fighting, like the real spidey! yeah! kinda interested in this game now! can't wait to c how this turns out!
I loved the video. I haven't played a Spidey game since Spiderman 2. Hope this one lives up to the Spider-Man name.

No comments:

Post a Comment