Thursday, April 15, 2010

quake wars worth buying?

is it? i used to play rtcw a few years ago. it was probably my favorite game at the time even though i was pretty bad at it -_-. i tried the demo and its pretty fun, but im just wondering if anyone else on gs likes and plays it. also, do you guys thinks a current player base of about 58k is good enough for the game to stay popular until the next great team based shooter? and about the campaign mode, is it any good?quake wars worth buying?
If you had fun with the demo then I'd imagine you would have fun with the whole game, although demo's can be decieving.I tried the demo and I really didnt like it.quake wars worth buying?
For father's day my 6 yr old daughter watned to buy me a game (w/my money obviously) - I was going to pick it up myself as I thought the demo was decent, but my local gamestop store was out of it - so i ended up getting Fight Night Rd 3 as I heard good things about it - wasn't a bad choice.Still on the fence as I may either get Quake Wars or the Battlefield;BC game
[QUOTE=''barilli71''] For father's day my 6 yr old daughter watned to buy me a game (w/my money obviously) - I was going to pick it up myself as I thought the demo was decent, but my local gamestop store was out of it - so i ended up getting Fight Night Rd 3 as I heard good things about it - wasn't a bad choice.Still on the fence as I may either get Quake Wars or the Battlefield;BC game[/QUOTE]Battlefield is a much better game, judging from the demo's. Happy late fathers day :lol:
  • lip chapstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment